CAN'T REMEMBER YOUR PASSWORD? WE CAN HELP WITH THAT.
There are two ways which you can reset your password. The first is using the self service password reset tool located on the login page of http://www.coinmewallet.com seen here:
(please note, this option will only become available after you have entered your email address on the login page)
If you are unable to reset your password using the self service tool, your password can also be reset manually.
Here's what you need to do:
- Get a camera
- Take a picture of your ID
- Take a picture of yourself holding your ID (A selfie.)
- Attach both pictures to an email, and send it to email@example.com with the subject line "Forgot password"
- Give us some time. We need to verify your ID and manually change your password. This can take some time, however we will respond within 24 hours.
- We will send you a temporary password that you can use to log in to your account.
- Change your temporary password to something secure.
Why do we require extra verification?
- We’re dealing with your money here, we want to take every precaution necessary to keep your money safe. Sending us a photo of your ID and a selfie with you holding your ID helps to prevent theft of accounts, and money.